Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mini hearse" to use at a film promotion in Toronto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mini hearse" to use at a film promotion in Toronto?

Looking to use a "mini hearse" (smaller version of a regular hearse) as a promotion vehicle at a film festival in Toronto in September 2011.

Does anyone have a resource they can recommend to find such a vehicle? Does such a vehicle even exist? Saw the picture posts on this website of the "mini hearses" that were Photoshopped and that planted the seed....

Having no luck so far with the usual websites of picture cars, prop houses, limo services or even funeral homes.

Any help would be appreciated.

how mini are you looking?

Comment

Something similar to the pics that were posted under the "mini hearse" thread in the photo section here: http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...ht=mini+hearse

Especially the "Ryan Berry" black, mini hearse.......thanks!

Comment

Those were just photo shopped pics. You could always buy a small station wagon and turn it into one.

Comment

We were hoping to find someone with a "mini conversion" already completed that we could hire for the promotion but thanks for the response.

Comment

There are a few folks with PT Cruiser conversions too. Those might work.

Comment

Something like this?

What are you wanting to do with the mini-hearse?

Comment

We would use it as part of a promotion for a film so it it would drive around with some signage on it and also park in front of or near the theater where the film will be screened. It would be used during the Toronto Film Festival in Toronto, Canada, Sept. 8-18.

Comment

Might be interesting, but I'd have to get gas and room to go. Oh and one of those slips of paper that says I'm legal to cross the border. :P I mean, what the heck, it's only about a 17 hour drive...!

Comment

Working...
                  X