coffin car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffin car

Target has a set of Halloween cars in a 5 pack. They are in the Halloween section. One of the cars is a Rigor Motors coffin car. I bought one set and well buy more after Halloween as the price will drop. Will try and post picture soon.
    Also Hot Wheels has cereal cars. The Count Chocula car is a 70 Chevelle Wagon. It looks like a service car.

Lol I saw that 70' Chevelle wagon the other day at wally world. My girl said "Paul, come on its a damn station wagon, not every long wagon shaped vehicle is made to carry a damn body." Lol so I didn't get it :/ didn't see the coffin car tho. Ill check it out!

Comment

Walmart will have Halloween Fright Cars as well. Theirs are individually packaged and are usually the same castings released @ Target in different exclusive colors. Last year, Walmart didn't receive their cars until a week before Halloween. Years prior they typically lag Target by a week.

'70 Chevelle wagon in Nostalgia line is a new tool. First time as a panel delivery. I also thought service car and picked one up to convert two weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
      X