Hearse car cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearse car cover

We are looking for a water proof car cover for a 92 cadillac hearse. We had a budge size 5 that barely fit Lily, 82 Buick. We just grabbed another size 5 but it won't fit. Right length but not tall enough. Heard the ones in ebay are crap. Thanks.

Someone else here bought a cover from Ebay and had problems with it. They called customer service and were laughed at once they were told it's a hearse. Customer service sang "Ghostbusters" and laughed at them. After hanging up and calling back was more of the same, except with Ghostbusters music piped in from Youtube. I've bought the biggest car cover I can find and it doesn't even come close to fitting. Let us know if you find something that works well!

Comment

That's the exact story I read last night on a pcs site. I'm gonna keep searching. Saw one site had limo covers but don't think it will be tall enough

Comment

california car covers can make custom covers to fit your exact hearse perfectly. they are the best quality i've ever seen and we have a few of their covers. they are pricey tho. www.calcarcover.com. their noah and stormweave are great for outdoor use.

if you are in a bind and need something ASAP, pepboys sells bondtech covers and size SUV-L fits our 86 Fleetwood and 95 Roadmaster coaches. right now they are on sale for $49.99. they aren't waterproof, but they are better than nothing

Comment

You can always get a non-water proof cover and then cover the cover with a tarp. that's how i stored abigail for a long time.

come to think of it, i also had some carpet scraps on top of the car cover yet under the tarp to help protect it from any incidental hail damage.
          Last edited by Guest; 12-12-2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Only problems with tarps are the moisture they trap underneath them.

Comment

look into boat covers i grab them off repo boats when i can and they do well

boatcover.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X