People who let cars rot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miller Meteor Man View Post
    ill buy it lol my dream coach is a stock 58 3 way is it a miller?
    A 73 Miller-Meteor 3-way is my dream coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller Meteor Man View Post
      oh yeah i saw the pics had a tree growing through it right?
      Yep, right between the bumper and the coach:

Comment

I love the look of that coach. what plans do you have for it?

Comment

Scroll up to response #12.

Comment

I really need to pay more attention. Thanks Atti

Comment

Dickey, a mean old man? doubtful... Not with a DeLorean, a Merc and a hearse!

A '58 Cadillac Eureka is one of my top 3 dream coaches. If you decide to sell, let me know, and Ryan can buy my 58 Miller!

BTW, Ryan, I finally found where the last mouse nest was in my '58. I could smell it coming from the dash... So I took it apart and found the nest and a whole lot of excrement. the dash frame had to come out for a thorough cleaning and to be repainted, and when i removed the air duct tubes, the plethora of mouse turds rolled out like a little girl had spilled her bead collection... but the smell is gone now!

Comment

hehe, to most people I'm a curmudgeon already. I aim to keep the car as I suspect I'll do a little from time to time and so long as it can be kept out of the weather I don't feel too bad about it. I do need a bigger shop though.

btw - excellent work on the floor pans

Comment

lol nick....get to buyin then i want your miller!

Comment

Mr. Frank, I hope you catch on fire.

Comment

Mr. Frank, I hope you catch on fire.
                      He did catch fire, so I banned him before he could burn the whole forum down.

Comment

Correct me if im wrong..

But that hearse being a Eureka... Which is probably well... .... ... ....To this day no longer.
                        Being a Eureka, 1956, The Majority of it would be wooden?
                        I had a 1955 Ford Customline Hearse a while back, The majority of it was wooden, So i know what it looks like aged, hah. And come to think of it, If Eureka built wooden frames like Australian Coaches were built - Wooden frame then metal coating.

I imagne if the floors etc were bad enough as is, the only reeeeaaal fact that would be stopping someone with enough drive to restore it would be a rotten wooden frame? Right?

If my memory doesnt f' me over, Im pretty sure they got rid of Wooden frames on Eurekas in 1957. Same with a few Australian Bodied hearses, The wooden phase wore out in the late 50's.
                        Again, Correct me if im wrong.. :|

Cheers,

Jackson

Comment

Working...
                        X