No announcement yet.

hearse names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My '65 is named "Creepy" (just like the license plate and my nick name, lol). I've always called it "The Creepy Cruiser".

Comment

Originally posted by VeraVoodoo View Post
      I agree. I have seen a lot named Morticia, Lily, and Elvira, also a lot of Betties!

I named mine Persephone. She's my vision of beauty and springtime, but a total hellbeast. haha My Queen of the Underworld. <3
      I'm a mythology nerd. I also have a horse named Argo. haha
      Kinda funny, I know of 2 people locally that have a Morticia. My girlfriends first hearse was Lily, my current one is Elvira and my best friends hearse is Betty. Also my girlfriends current hearse is Persephone. All of them were named before we bought them.

Comment

In fairness, I did name my car in around '98.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
          Kinda funny, I know of 2 people locally that have a Morticia. My girlfriends first hearse was Lily, my current one is Elvira and my best friends hearse is Betty. Also my girlfriends current hearse is Persephone. All of them were named before we bought them.
          Haha Oh! That's fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
            Intereting, since the actress who plays Elvira is named Casandra. I call my 1959 S&S Combination Coach "Dr. Jeckyll".
            I like that , most people name there cars a female name.

Comment

I find that guys name their cars girl names, and girls name their cars guy names, in most cases anyway...

Comment

[YOUTUBE]lMLnDuzgkjo[/YOUTUBE]

black betty

Comment

Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
                  black betty
                  Sweet, heard that on the way back from Canada today. The Ministry cover is great too.

Comment

I call mine Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by rosek View Post
                      I call mine Shelia
                      too bad you didn't pick Sheena instead, because Sheena is a punk rocker.

Comment

Well it is obvious that my 62 Superior is named Elvira, Elvirathehearse, after Casandra Petersons, Elvira mistress of the dark. She was named in 1976 when I purchased her, by my, now wife, who was my girlfriend back then .....she says she has to be Elvira with her voluptious round curves and sexy style......lol

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                          too bad you didn't pick Sheena instead, because Sheena is a punk rocker.
                          I heard she's in a goth gang now though :P

Comment

I think "hurst" is pretty damn popular.

Comment

My '76 Cadillac Superior Hearse was a boy hearse, and I named him "Fluffy"

Comment

I shy away from Female names, as most are bad memories of hurricanes. They come in wet and wild, and when They leave They take Your house and car. I call my 64 the Widow Maker.

Comment

Working...
                                X