No announcement yet.

enough is enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed it was going wild a while ago, was wondering why, Suppose now i know. I'd say keep it, It does work for us, Unpaid! haha.
    Also some of the replies here provided a decent laugh too.

Jackson

Comment

I like it, but I'd prefer it if it could detect its own reposts and not post them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
        I like it, but I'd prefer it if it could detect its own reposts and not post them.
        me too

Comment

Out of the ~285 or so posts that PsychoBot has posted when there wasn't something wrong with the forum, I think we've had about 3 reposts total. When you see it post the same title twice, go look at the link and you'll see that it was someone spamming craigslist across multiple categories. It uses the post name and the post link id to determine if it's already posted it once. If it has a unique id, then it doesn't repost it. Can't add much more logic than that without killing off a bunch of false positives too.

Comment

kick the bot to the curb. or put him in his own section so he doesnt destroy the todays posts thing.

Comment

Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
              kick the bot to the curb. or put him in his own section so he doesnt destroy the todays posts thing.
              Nah.

Comment

Over all the bot is prity good. He has found some good cars .

Comment

SPAM MUST DEAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                    Out of the ~285 or so posts that PsychoBot has posted when there wasn't something wrong with the forum, I think we've had about 3 reposts total. When you see it post the same title twice, go look at the link and you'll see that it was someone spamming craigslist across multiple categories. It uses the post name and the post link id to determine if it's already posted it once. If it has a unique id, then it doesn't repost it. Can't add much more logic than that without killing off a bunch of false positives too.
                    If it's the EXACT same title I don't mind not seeing it, because it's probably the exact same posting just copy/pasta'd on there. Generally if there is a price change they list it in the title anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X