63 Miller Meteor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 Miller Meteor

Finishing up on my 63 Miller Meteor Combo. Still have some small details to finish, and the lanolium in the back. Whats the pattern called, and who has it? It looks like a bunch of paint chips on a off-white base.

This is the one thats for sale. DSCN1821.jpg Will miss the car, but there is the 63 Superior Landau to do next.

hey are you still running the 429 cadillac motor? if so i was wondering if your heater core return hose goes into the block under the exhaust manifold also?

Comment

I'm running the original 390 in this. I have a 64 429 that I'm going to stick in my 63 Superior. In 63, the heater core return hose runs under the intake manifold. In 64, the factory did the same with the 429, but found a problem with the turbo hydra matic cars. There was a hammering sound being transmitted to the interior of the car. The cause was the heater core return hose picking up engine noise. The factory fix is to run the hose on the right inner fender. There is a factory kit, but I have not had the pleasure of viewing one yet.

Since your 64 has a hydra-matic, I'd stick with the clean look of under the intake manifold. My 2 cents...

Comment

Working...
      X