No its not for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No its not for sale...

This is my buddy coach. He's had it some time. He's determined to make an Ecto clone with it. I'm furiously trying to talk him out of that. He's probly never going to get around to it. Like the many, many Cadillacs he has big plans for in his shop. Im trying to get him off of it. Im working him all the time. He will come around one day. I may be coming into possession of a car he wants soon.

Location will not be disclosed Atti will recognize the coach I'm sure. Heres a sneak peak of her tucked away.

He's already got the license plate, there's a start.

Comment

Just show him the post on here dedicated to the hatred of Ecto clones. If that doesnt work, an aluminum bat should do the trick.

Comment

I'll admit, all of the Ectohate has me wanting to paint my 58 white with red fins from time to time.

Comment

Ha! If it comes down to it i got no problem using force...

I don't hate Ecto...i just hate thinking about all the coaches that have been butchered in epic failed attempts to recreate it lol

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post

I don't hate Ecto...i just hate thinking about all the coaches that have been butchered in epic failed attempts to recreate it lol
            AMEN

Comment

Is that much different than someone who sees a rat rod and tries to recreate some aspect of the image on their own car? At the end of the day, it is just another car and a lot of people see their cars as convenient a means of expression as their outfit. I think it is unfair to characterize a simple homage as an attempt at duplication is all.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post

Exactly. If I had a 59 Futura Duplex, I would be compelled to make an Ecto.
                Ive actually seen some great replicas and even some better Ecto spin offs that had the owners personal touch in there, they were cool! but some are just awful...

Comment

Working...
                X