Neato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neato

Found this pic while searching coach dealers...thought some of you might like to see it.47712619.jpg

xtra long for shaq?

Comment

Could have sworn someone on this sight had pics of one in there profile that they were trying to build. Hmmmm...

Comment

Looks like they took a long door estate wagon and added the rear of a short door wagon to it. I is most likely one of those coaches made so the family could ride with the deceased to the graveyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
          Looks like they took a long door estate wagon and added the rear of a short door wagon to it. I is most likely one of those coaches made so the family could ride with the deceased to the graveyard.
          You mean like the cutlass wagon? They're not as wide as the estate wagons so it wouldn't be quite as simple as just grafting a rear section on.

Comment

It almost looks photoshopped. It also looks like shit with the doors the way they are.

Comment

I assure you I have done NO photoshopping lol. Here is a direct link to their site.

Comment

Originally posted by sgath92 View Post
                You mean like the cutlass wagon? They're not as wide as the estate wagons so it wouldn't be quite as simple as just grafting a rear section on.
                Nope, I mean the Buick LeSabre and Elektra Estate Wagons. This one looks like they cut a S&S long door Buick and graffed in the back doors from a standard estate wagon. These pictures should clear it up.

hurst_pics_11_13_06_010.jpg

t-wnvclpyplvsrwiirdzglyqe7nn8xrh0300.jpg

Comment

I see what they did now. Strange way of doing it. You'd think if they were to go to the lengths of stretching the middle set of doors they'd at least make them look square.

Comment

looks terrible i agree, i would be ashamed to ride in it dead.

Comment

What they should have done was made the back doors suicide style and turned it into a three-way limo, now that would be awesome.

Comment

Elimination of the rear side door window with a panel of some sort, might have helped a little. The vehicle looks like it was cobbled together.

Comment

Working...
                        X