Hearse Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearse Documentary

this page is a group of filmmakers doing a documentary on Carolina Coffin Cruisers. Everyone should like this page:

Coffin Cruisin'. 2,578 likes. The Carolina Coffin Cruisers are a taboo-breaking Charlotte-based club of macabre motorists. These creepy classic car enthusiasts convoy the Carolinas to share their...

Thanks for posting this Ryan.

Comment

np. can't wait until it comes out!

Comment

facebook sux! sheep following the heard!

Comment

Could not agree more Chesty, I have no use for facefuck.

Comment

Actually just deleted mine, again.

I keep toying with my privacy vs. the fact it's such a great marketing tool.

Other options exist, though not as well connected: http://prism-break.org

Comment

Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
              Wow, and I thought I was the only one left on this planet that felt that way, lol.

Everybody is always trying to recruit me to "the way of facebook" thinking. Ummmmm, sorry, no thanks.

That's why I make decals like these, lol.

Comment

I enjoy Facebook, it's not everybody's thing. I work a lot and I use it to keep up with a lot of people I wouldn't have a chance to keep up with otherwise (family, remote friends, etc...), lots of good car and motorcycle groups, artists I'm interested in, bands I like, etc... But then again, I'm a social person, so being engaged in 'social media' isn't that much of a stretch.

Comment

I totally agree it has its place, and works very well for many people.

It's just not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy Cruiser View Post

That's why I make decals like these, lol.
                    Just because they're facebook friends doesn't mean they aren't real friends also. This is a false dichotomy. They aren't mutual exclusive. Sure, i suppose there are some people who friend whore, but i either know almost all of my friends IRL, or they are part of the hearse community.

Comment

^^^x2. FB isn't as obtrusive when privacy settings are kept locked down and only adding those you know outside of FB.

My brother on the other hand shares Creepy & David's sentiments. If there was a "Get the fuck out of my Face-book" he'd probably join.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                        If there was a "Get the fuck out of my Face-book" he'd probably join.
                        I sell those decals as well. lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X