First Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Gathering

With my RIP club just over a year old, we had our first gathering. Click link for pics. :-)

white '71

get that '71 some landau bars !!!
    ~E~

Comment

Originally posted by Helvis View Post
      get that '71 some landau bars !!!
      ~E~
      Joe has them - The front clip is new and the coach was just primed and waiting for paint (see how almost ALL the chrome is missing). BTW, He is looking for a good place / price to re-chrome some parts.

Comment

Qualkrom

Not sure, if they are in the price range you are looking for but I had the rear bumper of my '72 and a few other pieces rechromed at Qualkrom in Erie, PA. Their work is outstanding and I called a few places about the bumper and Qualkrom was the cheapest by half.

The only drawback I had to them was they were pretty far behind at the time, so the wait time was a couple of months. This wasn't a problem in my situation because I wasn't going to need the parts before then anyway. Might be worth checking them in out at least.

Comment

No sign of Dana Bennet, or Tim Gaylord?

Comment

Originally posted by Tweek's Turbos View Post
            No sign of Dana Bennet, or Tim Gaylord?
            ?????????????? - (am I missing something?)

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
              ?????????????? - (am I missing something?)
              Old school hearse guard reference!

Not a bad gathering, especially considering how rare hearses are in NY! Good to see a get together happen like this in that area.

Comment

Wow....Dana and Tim....I wonder what ever happened to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachary View Post
                  Not a bad gathering, especially considering how rare hearses are in NY! Good to see a get together happen like this in that area.
                  Tell me about it - been digging real deep to find them, but I'm making progress - Still know of at least 4 more (one a member wanna-be and I are going to look at this wkend for him to purchase), just gotta make contact....
                  ... this is why I've asked before that the more "web established" clubs to please list us in your links. Many I've met , the first thing they say is "I didn't know there was such a club in Rochester" (some had just sold their coach - one of which I'm looking at Sunday)
                  How about helping put Rochester, N.Y. on the Hearse map

For those who have linked to us - THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

Now that I've started to get some active members, I've updated our Members area on the RIP web site.
                  Visit there to see more of the rides involved

Comment

BTW - Once we get a little more orgainzed, in the future we hope to make a few road trips (e.g. MI, PA, OH) to meet some of you.

Hope to see you soon

Comment

BTW - Once we get a little more orgainzed, in the future we hope to make a few road trips (e.g. MI, PA, OH) to meet some of you.

Hope to see you soon
                      Hope to see you in hell

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                        Hope to see you in hell
                        Oh, ya...Hell is on the list

Comment

Oh, ya...Hell is on the list
                          Hopefully this coming hell the 20th of September? www.hell2u.com

Comment

Working...
                          X