Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

why not ??

I kinda like it

Comment

too bad they didn't go with the "hello reaper" theme.

Comment

Here's another "why"???? Beautiful work done but why lose the top???

Comment

Comment

Would I be called "odd" if I said I kinda like it, too?

Comment

i prefer the cat one to the chop top

Comment

What she did to her hearse makes the PCS think we are not so bad after all.

Or maybe not, who cares it's not my car.

Comment

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm thinking about doing the chop top on mine since my top is so badly gone.

Comment

If that chop top wasn't so much, I could turn it into a good looking flower car.

Comment

IMO, once you buy a car, it's yours to do with as you please, no matter how stupid you make it look.

-denise

Comment

The cat hearse was fine, not really my style but also not irreparable damage. The fucking chop top though..."One of a kind" yeah, that's not always a good thing. Maybe there's only one of them because only one fuckwing in America thought it was a good idea and everyone else knew it was retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachary View Post
                            Maybe there's only one of them because only one fuckwing in America thought it was a good idea and everyone else knew it was retarded.
                            This is true to some degree. However I've heard the same thing said about "the bat wing hearse" and Carthedral as well.

Comment

To each his (or her) 0wn!! I don't have to agree with everyones concept of art, but then I don't expect everyone to to think my art work is great either. I for one like Cathedral, Rebeca make a very bold statement with it, and Zachs batwing hearse is also a one of a kind original that is surely recognized where ever is goes....What a person does with there hearse or any other car is stricktly their own business and if it gets national recognition even better..... I know that my hearse capitalizes on Elvira mistress of the dark for her claim to fame and yes I have conversed with Cassandra Peterson for the use of the name and images.....one day when she is all finnished she too will make a bold statement in the automotive world....

Comment

Working...
                              X