The Hearse has Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hearse has Leather

I have too many projects. I recently brought home a 95 Buick Roadmaster Sedan that smashed into the back of an 18 wheeler. I removed just about every thing on the car and scrapped the shell. The interior was in great condition. We removed the power leather seats, cleaned them up and installed them into the Hearse. The seats that came in the Hearse were velour and are in excellent condition, I guess I'm just a little partial to leather. I wrapped the velour seats up in plastic and stuck them in the garage. I don't plan on selling them.

Looks great! The seats match it quite well.

Comment

Very nice, perfect match on the color. That ia a problem I'm having, is matching the upholstry material to the carpet color. Of course Elvira originally didn't have carpet and the seats were done in leather....that has became very hard and brittle over the years....All new crushed velvet for her and carpet throughout

Comment

yeah, good match. nice work

Comment

Nice work, it looks good.

Comment

You lucky fucker, mine doesn't say Eagle on the floor. Although that does look a little off center.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
              You lucky fucker, mine doesn't say Eagle on the floor. Although that does look a little off center.
              Its actually a huge floor mat that came with the car. It probably needs to be adjusted

Comment

Originally posted by LorcinLS1 View Post
                Its actually a huge floor mat that came with the car. It probably needs to be adjusted
                OH! I see now. I need to find me one of those in blue!

Comment

Now that is definitely some of the sexxiest seats in a coach ever.

Comment

Working...
                  X