Photochop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photochop

A number of years back I stumbled across this derelict '54 S&S Knickerbocker. Then later, when moving into my comfortable new Adobe, it provided a basis to start learning the program by whacking a few inches off.

Any other PS'd coaches to share?

60s

There 1 on Ebay right now, been listed a few times. Think its around Chicago?

Comment

I tried on that '60 back in September - before eBay. This is @ least the fifth time running and I have not seen it break $11k yet, having ended under $9k once and $10k another time. Owner wants $24k and I simply think that is far too much~

Super nice guy. One would think after trying so many times he would have a better grasp of market worth by now...

I really should start a thread with my trials and tribulations of meagerly attempting to acquire one of these over the past 14 years now. Effin' hilarious stuff.

Good lookin' out though! +1

Comment

Here is a PS of my Elvira, when I was bored one day.......call it Elvira in firestorm......
        Attached Files

Comment

just for Traveler

Clutter removal, a little bodywork, and a wheel swap...

Comment

That looks great, thank you!

I thought about doing something similar as a method of applying "test paint".

Some day I have GOT to do something about that horrid pink top.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
              it provided a basis to start learning the program by whacking a few inches off.
              *HRHK!*

Yeah, I've heard you've been known to whack a few inches off while at your computer!

Comment

Originally posted by Zachary View Post
                *HRHK!*

Yeah, I've heard you've been known to whack a few inches off while at your computer!
                +1

Comment

Quickie. Dale's '55 received an attitude adjustment while my intraweb went down.

Comment

What started as figuring metalflake out ended up getting shaved, smoothed, lowered, etc... Had to compensate for not getting the roof color right.

Can anyone provide pointers on metalflake effect?

Comment

3 1/2" chop; 2 1/2" section - with proportions now akin to a factory brochure.
                      Last edited by 60Crown; 02-24-2009, 12:37 AM.

Comment

This is about the only thing I can do with PS

Comment

10 minute chop exercises:

Comment

15 minute exercises. Both are chopped, sectioned, and lowered:

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                              10 minute chop exercises:

i see a 57-58 cadillac combo behind the flower car. where is this at?

Comment

Working...
                              X