No announcement yet.

Photochop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I so wish I knew one thing about photoshop. I could do some pretty cool shit with my car.

Comment

Took a stab @ making a new Escalade hearse look better.

Last edited by 60Crown; 05-28-2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Nice, those wheels are funky.

Comment

Not my coach, But the concept is where I would like to go with one.

PS Hearse.jpg
          Last edited by Jus" Roach; 07-18-2010, 03:37 PM.

Comment

wish i knew how to do photo shop

i have been working on my 46 caddy pretty steady..i will be down to the color selection soon..i was thinking of a copper color with dark gray fenders..i wish i knew how to use some kind of program that i could use to see the car before i painted it..there is alot of metal to cover and really wanted to go a different color than black..if any one knows how to do this let me know it would be a great help...
            Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Hmm. Not a fan of mixing warm and cool colors like those as they normally don't look good together. Photoshop is on my desktop and I won't return until next week. If someone doesn't get to this beforehand, I'll fire it up then.

Comment

paint

hi..yea i have not giving it enough thought yet..i am still a little away from actual paint but would like to decide on colors so i can get the door jams, window frames and interior paint on before continuing with the body work..if you have any suggestions on colors i am always glad to listen..i just though with the size of the car a lighter color would be nice but wanted to keep it a little dark for effect.. i want a classy but still kinnda in your face paint job if you know what i mean..thanks for any help....R.C.

Comment

Wow...been a long time since updating this thread.

Been researching after hearing about a surviving '63ish Lincoln hearse last week. No documentation even exists that any were built - so my mind wandered.

Comment

'62 Chrysler New Yorker 3-way.

Comment

Americans were *so* close to having the Holden VE Ute SS sold in the US...right before Pontiac folded.

This muscle truck would have been a perfect base for modern flower car - although not as sporty as my rendition.

Comment

SLICK! I like the color of the new yorker also.

Comment

'60 Mercury Monterrey.

Comment

NICE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X