'67 Superior Crown Sovereign Landaulet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '67 Superior Crown Sovereign Landaulet

Buddy of mine just emailed these pictures wondering what exactly it is... Obviously it is one sweet all original coach that any one of us would be happy to own!

Nice looking hearse. Bet it would be a chore finding the missing landau bar. I think needs more stickers on the windshield though... you can still see out the driver's side...

Comment

Something about the perspective of the shots make it look like a scale model of an actual car.

Pretty though.

Comment

I faded the background out.

Comment

'67 and '68 Superior 3 ways are about the most sinister looking coaches in my opinion.

Comment

67 and 68 superiors are just badass anyway! doesnt have to be a 3-way.

Comment

Looking through the windshield (from the driver's front 3/4 angle especially) there appears to be a divider. The one who emailed this swears that it has a table that "goes out the side door". Stay tuned for more pics.

Comment

it does appear to have a divider wall.

Comment

suicide doors on an endloader

ive owned a couple of 68s that had suicide doors but are endloaders. i think they are wayyy cooler than a 3way. definitely more structurally sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                    Looking through the windshield (from the driver's front 3/4 angle especially) there appears to be a divider. The one who emailed this swears that it has a table that "goes out the side door". Stay tuned for more pics.
                    I'd like to see pics of that. I've seen endloaders with suicide doors, but not a 3-way with a divider. Don't see how that would even work?

Comment

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE IN A CROWN ROYALE..................THEY'RE WAY COOL!

--------kitkong

Comment

Working...
                      X