'50 Superior Cadillac limo 3-way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '50 Superior Cadillac limo 3-way

Fun day! Love stumbling across neat old stuff - especially when not looking. First was a 13' Airstream Pacer, then less than a mile from home this '50 Superior, 4 blocks closer still a trusty original old soldier in the form of a VW double cab...

Although the interior is missing, I'm guessing this was originally a 3-way given the lack of "B" pillar and no apparent provision for a divider. Pretty cool!

Hotroddwayne - eat your heart out.

It never ceases to amaze me where you find these Atti...I am in awe of your skeelz, or, "hearse-dar"

Comment

Although the interior is missing, I'm guessing this was originally a 3-way given the lack of "B" pillar and no apparent provision for a divider. Pretty cool!

Hotroddwayne - eat your heart out.
      I hear ya man!

The early 1950's Superiors are so HOT right now it's unbelievable. Mine sold so fast it was unreal... and had 3 inquiries about it this week alone! Mainly funeral directors regretting selling them years ago, wanting to get ahold of one now to restore for funerals. MARK MY WORDS it's a growing trend... funeral homes are starting to add at least 1 old hearse to their fleet... and the public LIKES to see that option when planning a funeral.

Comment

Steve mentioned taking $7500 for it on road or $6k as-is awhile back. Then stated he would trade for a '50-'54 2D running Chevy, now it is on CL:

Comment

Working...
        X