The Miller is home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Miller is home!

Alright guys, it's pretty clear I'm gonna need some help putting this erector set back together so be prepared for a barage of questions! Here are the pics! (And don't worry, it's almost all there...I just don't have the pics of the rest of it yet)

Woo-hoo!!!

Bet you can't wait to be home now too. What'd your father think in person? He's braver than I. No effin' way I would've dollied that sucker more than a short trip, trusting those wheel bearings.

1 down; 2 to go.

Comment

I'm pretty pumped to get home and start working on it. My dad said "Son, you got one hell of a deal". It was a decently short trip, from Kokomo Indiana to Cincinnati it was about 150 miles and from what I was told the bearings were rebuilt ....and there were no trailers available long enough on such short notice. That's right, I'm one third of the way there.

Comment

Awesome!

How come you just couldn't say "In Tow"?

Comment

When you get it all finished, can I borrow it for a day? I want to make love to it. I'll clean it up afterward, I promise. That is some aesthetically-pleasing dashery! I would do the seats in a green crushed velvet, with some buttons, and light green welt seams.

Given a choice between the loop carpet, or the synthetic cut-pile excrement that carpet makers sell, I would choose neither, go get some soft, thick, foot-friendly cloth carpet that you can't rub your thumb through to the back (the quality test), a roll of silicone tape and an old steam iron.

-denise (species Eroticas Antiquitaplushitas)
          Last edited by Morella; 05-29-2009, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweek's Turbos View Post
            Awesome!

How come you just couldn't say "In Tow"?
            I'm sure it could've said that too...but I didn't write that. It was conjured up by my dad and sister's boyfriend

Comment

Nice shape, guy give up on the restoration or what? What a fun project.

Comment

great find. keep us posted with your progress. congrats!!

Comment

It was a father/son deal, son lost interest and had fell on poor health. I'll be postin pics as it goes along...so don't worry!

Comment

thats Awesome, cant beleive that dolly didnt buckle. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X