X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my hearse

going to rat rod it
    Attached Files

Welcome... I'm looking forward to some progress pics...

Comment

Dog included?

Comment

Sweet ride!

Comment

nice classic hearse. good luck with the project.

Comment

Gonna' be a sweet ride.....got a badass rake already!

Comment

I figured that one wouldn't last long... i'd contacted the owner last week on it. Great find & look foreward to seeing your progress!

Comment

Got any bigger pics?

Comment

These are the pics the previous owner gave out when he'd advertised it, hopefully Dead Lander will post some better ones once it's home & ready for a photo shoot.
                  It was for sale in Sauk Rapids Minnesota

Comment

Hmmm, Dwayne don't you have enough hearses?? Why are you contacting more Nice pics of the seeburg, looks awesome, specially if that is the original transformer working.

Comment

Hmmm, Dwayne don't you have enough hearses?? Why are you contacting more
                      Nope, don't have enough hearses, especially when a 1951 Landau surfaces as cheap as this one was! Would have been a nice replacement for the '51 i sold. Maybe i'll slow down on collecting once there's another early '50's coach, a '63 landau, & carved-panel hearse out in the shop keeping my other coaches company? Doubt it though. As for that 1946 Seeburg jukebox, yea the original transformer is working great now after some wiring issues were fixed last night!

Comment

Ha, I may have to arm wrestle you for that 1st chance at a carved panel.

Comment

Working...
                        X