Casket rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casket rod

I met this guy a few weeks ago... he owns a haunted house in Findlay, Ohio. He owns a few hearses & built this casket hotrod himself. He did a really good job & i've met up with him at a couple shows since. I'll get better pictures ASAP... we were getting ready for another downpour of rain but I managed to snap off a couple pix real fast.

I love it!

Flames and skull look really good on it!

I eventually want to build an autocross designed casket car.

Comment

I like it, but where is the radiator? I see the hose, just no core... I'd love to build one, but I have nowhere to keep it, and 3 hearses to fix up first

Comment

That's killer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
          I like it, but where is the radiator? I see the hose, just no core... I'd love to build one, but I have nowhere to keep it, and 3 hearses to fix up first
          The radiator is inside the front section of the casket with 2 big electric fans for cooling. He does drive it around at the shows & he did a fantastic job building it. By the way his name is Joe & his haunted attraction in Findlay is called "Fear Factory". I'm going to invite him over here to the NHAA in an email (already spoke to him about joining up here) since he's not on ANY hearse sites... imagine that! Will keep ya posted & was surprised he owns several coaches, the "Dragula" casket car, & a haunted house & not here with us!

Comment

Yeah, what gravestone has he been hiding under?

LOL

Comment

Holy crap that is badass!

I stared at those pictures for 10 minutes looking for the radiator too, I see the hoses go under, and it just looks like they loop but I guess the run down the framerail and into the casket?

Comment

One drawback is he would not be allowed to display the casketrod in a hearse at any PCS event.

Comment

How true.. It would definitely take some mods to get it in the back... Not really their style...

Comment

Working...
                  X