Parking lot rebuild...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking lot rebuild...

Aaron (Dead Injuns here on NHAA) and I went to the PCS International meet in Flint Michigan this past weekend. He was having driveshaft issues & thought it was all sorted out before our trip. We stopped several times all the way up to Flint because he'd noticed the driveshaft trying to come apart. Once we arrived in Flint we waited until evening & pulled our coaches behind the motel for a shady spot. We dropped the driveshaft & rebuilt it right there in the parking lot! We had alot of people watching our work & had fun doing it right there on the blacktop, someone even took our picture! The trip was great, the PCS people were very friendly & welcoming, and we had a great time & took lots of pictures.

Last edited by hotroddwayne; 08-17-2009, 08:36 AM.

A big thanks to Dyawne for helping out with the driveshaft. The drive back was definately better than the drive there. It was a great show with alot of nice cars and friendly people. We had a great time there.

Comment

Aaron, make an album with pictures of your coach. Love to see more pictures of it.

Comment

Hi Abnorml, I just added some more pics of the 66 into my album.

Comment

Hey Aaron, you forgot one important detail in your album...
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Todd!
            Those are Great Pictures! Very Nice Angles. Thanks for posting them.
            Aaron

Comment

Those are some great shots! I added these pictures into my album. Thanks again for posting them.

Comment

Hi Abnorml, I just added some more pics of the 66 into my album.
                Thank you. You have a great looking coach.

Comment

Aaron's coach is a perfect example. Many thanks for dwayne and Aaron hunting for some parts at the show for me. I appreciate you bringing them by Aaron!

If ya break down in the area, just drop the pontiac off and I'll give you an 85 mercury lynx and we'll just call it even.

Comment

No problem Chris. It was nice meeting up with you. I wish I'd had more time so that I could have checked out your new project.

Comment

Working...
                    X