Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted Vehicle Documentary (Hearses)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bandedspirits
    replied
    You are absolutely correct Abnorml! We must look at the places. Hearse and a Cemetery. Sometimes hundreds of bodies could be in either so the chances of one remaining is a possibility. I have had over 40 vehicles since 15, I'm 34 now and I have only had 2 with any type of activity.

    The chances of spirits being in a cemetery is low since a spirit will go where it was happy and I am sure, this is not the place. There are spirits around us 24/7 and I have captured EVP at 1pm on a cold winter day.

    Now why does a spirit remain? Without shaking the foundations of some religious beliefs, a spirit will remain behind because of a few reason's.

    1) Love
    2) Tragic event
    3) Money
    4) Land
    5) Protect
    6) Need to share a secret
    7) Does not know they are dead

    and the list goes on and on. When you have one location that holds so much death, the chances are higher but any place can be haunted, including new homes that are built on hollowed ground, over a tragic event in the past and so on. The age of a place will sometimes play a role but the land can have embedded energy. Cars are the same, if a person really loves their vehicle, they could remain behind to protect it. Myself, I'm gonna haunt my cars and drive them to my ex-wife's and then haunt her.

    Leave a comment:


  • Abnorml
    replied
    Not trying to start an agruement

    First let me say I do believe in ghosts/spirits, but I have never had any experience.
    Why do people think hearses and graveyards are haunted? I'm not saying they can't be, just what reason would they be. Very few people die in either, but a lot of people assume they are haunted. I could understand a hospital or ambulance. I have been to graveyards at night and during a full moon. I have pictures with "orbs" from the graveyard, but that's all.

    Leave a comment:


  • bandedspirits
    replied
    Our Promo Video

    YouTube - HauntedVehicles.com Promo

    Leave a comment:


  • bandedspirits
    replied
    Hey Highbars,

    Well, some history on my background would be in order now so people don't start rolling their eyes. I have had paranormal experience since the age of 5 when my grandmother, whom lived with us had passed away. She would come into my room when I was playing by myself and whisper my name. About 18 years later I went through a bad divorce and moved back with mommy and daddy temporarily. I started drinking heavy and was very depressed. She had come to me again, as a presense and with communication almost as a thought said that everything was going to be ok. I was not thinking about her but rather enjoying some auctions on ebay at the time. Yes, I have been on ebay since the beginning and when AOL was 1.0 In 2000 my current house had a spirit. I had voices, movement of objects, heavy feeling, doors opening, yet everything was untouched. It left when my ex-girlfriend left so I believe it was attached to her, so I got a great two for one deal.

    A few years ago a friend and I were talking about "ghost" and she had mentioned some things going on at her place and with her grandson. So we went in with a small recorder and video camera. We captured disembodied voices in her house which was the start of our group Ohio Researchers of Banded Spirits. We are now a non-profit paranormal research, consultant and investigative team and one of Ohio's premier organizations. We have done theatre's, business, historical society, Light House, ships, funeral homes and mostly residential. Our approach is scientific with about 2G's in equipment along with having a few "medium" members in the team along with skeptics. My dedication to the field runs deep and this dedication and respect within the field has led us to FOX news coverage, many newspaper covers, radio interviews, internet interviews and our current project, which I am under contract to keep it on the down low but we are working with associate producers from Paranormal State and Psychic kids for a new paranormal reality show that will be on network tv, as soon as I can disclose more information, I will. It will be featured on Animal Planet.

    So with all of that being said, we come to my most recent pro car a 1972 Superior flower car that once some of our equipment was placed in it, a disembodied voice saying "help me, need you" came out of the back.

    I decided to set up some of our equipment in the back of the old 56 and see what I could get. I asked some simple questions such as "where did you die" the answer "home" I then said, "I would like to know your name" response "Roxy" I asked "Are you a religious person" the answer "Yes" and the questions kept coming. Sitting in the hearse you tend to get a heavy feeling in your chest and other Electronic Voice or EVP include "something" asking what I am doing in there. Our site, BandedSpirits.com gets around 6000 hits a month and our client request have booked us up to November so the original hobby has been a business for many years now. We have members across the state with 17 in total from all walks of life. I work for the government along with being a psychology major so I tend to be logical in my approach to the afterlife, but to the real skeptic........it only takes one time to become a believer, then you'll be calling me.

    The responses from both of my pro cars prompted me to create a new documentary not only on hearses but ALL vehicles that may be haunted and touch on a subject few think about or care to realize. Spirits are amongst us, just open your minds.

    Thanks for the great question! hope you're not sleeping by now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Highbars
    replied
    Originally posted by bandedspirits View Post
    my "Roxy" which has a verified spirit.
    Explain please, what and how did you verify this? what type of haunting does your coach have.. poltergeist, demonic, intelligent, energy?

    Leave a comment:


  • bandedspirits
    replied
    Ahh, the painted sayings are the vehicles from the Haunted Hydro which is a pretty big attraction in Ohio during holloween.

    My vehicles are lucky to have paint on them at all so no worries with me. I figured it was the wiring when all the doors flew open, blood poured out of the vehicle like a river and the foul smell of pending doom was in the air.

    I always look at the logical things present, could have been bad gas too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Scary Guy
    replied
    Stop painting crap on the sides of your cars.

    Are you sure you have a spirit and it's not just some bad wiring?

    Leave a comment:


  • bandedspirits
    started a topic Haunted Vehicle Documentary (Hearses)

    Haunted Vehicle Documentary (Hearses)

    From the crew of BandedSpirits.com

    In Association with
    HauntedVehicles.com

    will have a fresh documentary
    coming this October 2009

    Our quest to research America's Icons
    and dive into a new paranormal realm

    HAUNTED VEHICLES

    Not just homes are Haunted Anymore

    Our first clients? Hearses of course. 4 vehicles are lined up including
    my "Roxy" which has a verified spirit.
    Attached Files
Working...
X