1986 Cadillac Miller Meteor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Cadillac Miller Meteor

I've been looking to get a 2nd Hearse for a few months. We came across a few but none of them worked out. After coming back from Scream Fest I did my usual search on Craig's list for Coffin, Casket, and Hearse. Bammm!!! A 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood 70k miles unmolested Hearse add pops up. Saturday morning I made the call and we saw the perfect Hearse. It drives and runs great. No rattles or squeaks which really suprised me. It has a few surface rust spots along the vinyl top to side trim. The worst spots would be the top of the front doors. We drove it around last night and today and all seems to be fine with this car. It even came with a cool key fob. I'll stop typing now and link the pics.

Cool find. Hearses are just like tattoos...Can't have just one.

Comment

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
      Cool find. Hearses are just like tattoos...Can't have just one.
      Tell my wife that!

Comment

there is nothing better than when you slip into the seat and drive your very OWN hearse for the first time.

Comment

nice car

Comment

Originally posted by cean View Post
            there is nothing better than when you slip into the seat and drive your very OWN hearse for the first time.
            Yep, just got my first (84 caddy) last week..... lovin it

Comment

Originally posted by cean View Post
              Yep, I bought my first one (a '64 superior) back in the 80's. You never forget your first.

Comment

Working...
              X