No announcement yet.

worst Ecto clones EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '60 Superior Rescuer again via FB. Thanks to Hearsehaunter for pointing out.

Comment

• '59 S&S Park Row combination that originally served Reed-Culver F.H. in Tahlequah, OK certainly ended up ill fated.

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Crown View Post
        '59 S&S Park Row combination that originally served Reed-Culver F.H. in Tahlequah, OK certainly ended up ill fated.

In all honesty, there is nothing here that repainting and removal of the yard sale on the roof couldn't fix. What really bugged me one time, when someone chopped out the Landau panels on his 59 Superior to create his own personal Yecto.

Comment

• Spotted in AZ, via a FB post.

Comment

• Comment

• This clone is owned by a absolute asswipe by name of Robert "Videobob" Moseley in Dallas area. Sorry to say I inadvertently had a hand in this one as I sold him the '60 MM Futura in the first place years back. Even as a buyer he was a complete jerkoff then. After a couple months of not having coach moved he meagerly attempted belittling me like it was my fault he couldn't get his shit together and line a transporter up. Pathetic excuse for a human being all the way around - let alone what he did to a solid restorable Futura.

Comment

• Partial correction; appears Videobob has been churning out numerous Ecto clones, so '60 Futura I sold him may or may not be one above. Multiple clones equals all the more reason to loathe this tool.

Comment

• What an ass wagon. Whats that 63?? M&M? Better not be my blue M&M I sold.

Comment

• '63 is an S&S Park Row Russ. Note nose trim and gas door.

Comment

• Oh boy, I feel ill after reading the backstory on these last ones on FB.

Comment

• Cool Story Atti. (60 Crown)
                        You are well known and well documented con man Attila.
                        You tried to turn it around as though "I couldn't get my shit together" but the real truth was that you simply avoided all contact with me after you took my money and would not tell me where the car I purchased was.
                        Only after I reminded you that I had a photo of your ID and I met with the local police did you decide to put me in contact with the person who had the car and I immediately arranged a shipper to pick it up the next day.
                        Nice doing business with you!!!

Comment

• Oh yeah Atti, THIS is the 1960 M&M you "sold" me, I am pretty sure you lied to me about the condition of this "rust free survivor".
                          There is not a single panel on this car that doesn't have a dent or an AXE wound, yes, AXE.
                          Awesome business man!!!

Comment

• I figured it was only a matter of time before someone's hack job of a reasonably nice coach into something that most would consider an automotive abomination would show up here and start pounding on their chest about some nonsense.

I'd love to hear the full story on that coach and how he screwed you on it, but I suspect that it's not 100% accurate for all parties involved. If memory serves on that transaction, there was a 3rd party present for the interaction who might be able to set things straight.

Comment

• Atti got my info from Darlene Daniels who only know of me from my presence on the internet and facebook.
                              She knew I was looking for donors for ECTO projects and forwarded my info to Atti who contacted me by email on 06/10/10 to tell me he did have what I was looking for.
                              After a few months of emails and phone calls and going through his inventory we settled on the car pictured above for $3000.
                              I only had descriptions of the car, no photos. It sounded much better than it looked.
                              He came by my house to collect the cash. I took a photo of his car and his ID.
                              After a few months of not being able to get ahold of him, no answers to emails, no answers to phone calls, I had a friend who is a private investigator look him up
                              and give me some more info showing he was wanted for various things in other cities, etc.
                              I then found an entire internet forum of people who had been ripped off by him and were looking for justice.
                              When I filed charges against him with the Dallas Police and sent the report to him, THEN Atti decided to respond and gave me the number of the guy
                              who had the car. Atti did indeed buy the car from the car and it was waiting to be picked up, so I had it picked up.
                              So, it's hard to say if he intended to rip me off or basically had the attitude that he would wait and see how much of a stink I would make about it.
                              Bottom line is it took a long time to get what I paid for and a lot of heartache.
                              Now I have to put up with this guy going around and talking trash about me for no reason what so ever.
                              I did nothing wrong to this guy.
                              He fished me out and contacted me, came to my house and took my cash and then tried to scam me and now he follows that up with trash talk.
                              You guys may not like the cars I build but I run a good and honest business.

Comment

• ain't this cute
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X