worst Ecto clones EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Credit where credit is due, their attention to detail is pretty spot on(except for that one minor detail-the CAR).

Comment

Yeah, you guys keep waiting for the 3 Ghostbusters movie, along with the end of the rainbow and the second coming of Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachary View Post
          Yeah, you guys keep waiting for the 3 Ghostbusters movie, along with the end of the rainbow and the second coming of Christ.
          All that will come right after Duke Nukem Forever goes gold.

Comment

Found this lovely specimen on an Impala forum...

Comment

Honestly that is one of the better clones I have seen.

Comment

A different shot of the clone that kicked this thread off.

Comment

So around Halloween time here in orange county we a couple fellas in a parade in there Taurus Ecto-1....i find it quit funny and then we also have the caprice ecto68892_124363747620460_100001405068894_156561_1454801_n.jpgtwin_cities_ghostbusters_ecto_1C.jpg

Comment

Here is one local to me. I have never seen it in person. http://carolinaghostbusters.com/default.aspx

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                        Were you at the Autorama, or is that a found picture? I took one just like it.

Comment

so they had movie cars there but the wrong ecto? what kinda shit is that? no wonder people dont know the difference

Comment

Straight from Flickr Todd.

Comment

Was a nice car, but disappointing to see it represented with other movie cars. I believe the Monkeemobile they had there was original, and they had a nice Green Hornet car, as well as a General Lee replica and a Starsky and Hutch car.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I know that guy who owns the one from Cobo's Autorama and we make fun of it for being the wrong year. Saw it at one of the cruises on the lower west side. Still it's a whole hell of a lot better than that '85 Buick clone I posted a while back. Although the guy who owns that '85 is nicer to talk to. I know him on Yahoo IM and when I found out he owned that POS I felt a little bad. Still at least it was an "80's shitbox" and not a Cadillac anything he hacked up.

The Monkeymobile is converted as well. It had some subs and flatscreen TVs in the back with tan leather. I think the same guy owns both or they're just good friends, not really sure as I don't care enough apparently to remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X