My first Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Hearse

1950 Cadillac Hearse just purchased it and can't wait to get to work on it.

that's a helluva first coach

Comment

That's a tease, please post more pics!! Great car, I'm incredibly jealous, looks to be in great shape.

Comment

I will post more pics when I can I gotta find my camera charger for the life of me I can't remember where I put it.

Comment

That is a beautiful car. Congrads! You can look forward to many great years having that car.

Comment

Congrats man, excellent choice & a nice solid find! My first hearse was a 1951 Superior. Hope you enjoy it. Does the 331 run good? They are a great engine & combined with the three-on-the-tree LaSalle transmission it'll be a great driver if you're interested in leaving the stocker under the hood!

Comment

Beautyfulll

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                that's a helluva first coach
                I agree!

Comment

Wow! That is a hell of a coach.

Comment

Congragulations.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
                      Congrats man, excellent choice & a nice solid find! My first hearse was a 1951 Superior. Hope you enjoy it. Does the 331 run good? They are a great engine & combined with the three-on-the-tree LaSalle transmission it'll be a great driver if you're interested in leaving the stocker under the hood!
                      Its the original engine and transmission. I have to do all the fluids in it and a little bit of a tune-up but mechanically that is the only real issue. I have a full shop manual on the way so come Thursday I am going to be a busy little monkey.

Comment

yup yup, real nice ride. How much work on the b ody is there?

Comment

Need to throw new floor boards in, pound out a couple dings and fix a little bondo, nothing that a set of planishing hammers can't fix.

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X