New here. Just got my first dead sled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here. Just got my first dead sled

Picked this up last week and have been looking for a forum to show it off everywhere!

81 cadillac

needs a little TLC under the hood with some leaky gaskets and the interior up front needs a good scrubbing.
    Missing the Landau bars of course, cant find those things anywhere!

that a nice looking coach. congrats on your new toy. here is a link that sells the bars you need. they have different styles and lenghts give them a try.. link is.....http://www.hearseparts.com/products.html scroll down to bottom of page you will see them there. take care of that hearse. another hearse saved from the scrap yard!!!

Comment

O sweet Thanks bro

Comment

Don't forget to contact your local hearse club, as they (we) might have some leads on parts... Call me at 4693861817

Comment

Nice. I want to see a picture with the coach lights on at night. I have seen a couple people change the lenses, but haven't seen any pictures with them on.

Comment

Nicee

Comment

Nice ride. My first was an 82 S&S. And I still have it, it is kinda rusty but has the same interior as yours. I am selling for $500 to get rid of it, county is on my brother to move it. Let me know if you need any parts as I could be talked into selling some parts cause I may end up towing it to the scrap yard. I also have an extra set of Landau bars for a 75, should be the same length.

Comment

Congrads Brother! Welcome!

Comment

Congrats from me sa well...

Comment

Working...
                  X