NM hunt: '64 Cadillac limo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM hunt: '64 Cadillac limo

After being told of an early '60s hearse about 30 miles away from the '63 Superior, the hunt was on.

It was spied easily enough after sitting in the same spot for "at least 20-25 years". 'Cept it wasn't a hearse. I give the old man who relayed info credit though for recognizing a taller windshield a couple hundred yards off the road regardless.

Other than a broken rear passenger door window this one is in nice original shape.

There is a reason the military stores vehicles in the AZ & NM climate... They don't rust here!

Soft parts usually disintegrate. The limo's steering wheel fared better than expected.

In fact, the whole interior has survived quite well.

I heart solid NM metal. Nobody was home. No clear address on a poorly marked fork off an unpaved road. No clue if this may be available.

Pyro followed my trip up with one his own. He stayed in the area a couple days checking on this one too - never finding anyone at home.

I left a few cards on the door of the owners house. If its for sale, I will know. This is too nice to part out.

Comment

are you wanting to sell the 64 limo?

Comment

you gotta read the thread. It was found in NM, and the owner was not able to be reached.

Comment

Where are you located jbaggett? There are '62 and '63 limo currently for sale in TX. '62 needs restored, '63 runs; could use cosmetics.

Comment

Working...
          X