No announcement yet.

Black Phantom Coaches '63 H/W's 1/64 scale hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be interested in knowing too as I haven't heard anything good or bad in a long time.

So many dead clubs out there, I think that might have been what happened is they just went stagnant

Comment

have the white one want a black one

Comment

I still have touch of death yahoo group but I had to shut it down and restart it because I was not getting email notices and it got hit hard with spam. then the members just stopped writing and their emails started bouncing. I want to start a real club. there are three other hearses in private yards, and a lot of rat rodders here so we plan on hitting the road as a group this spring.

Hey, Rum Runner..watch ya got to trade? lol. I could use tiny skull thingies, a skull trailer hitch cover, crystal skull, a coffin, a neckid crazy chick that will disappear if My girlfriend comes home early, of those gold trim 2" tall skull from JC whitney that is flat across the back with a stud for bolting to on the side of my car...or a 1963 caddy hearse.

Comment

Drama, fighting, stealing, officers throwing members under the bus, threats of violence( I have a video of this), name calling was dismissed when it clearly states in the bylaws that it will not be tolerated. once members knew they could get away with it, it became a free for all... A new forum was created away from public view specifically for shit talking. members did not stand up for other members when being bullied. I've seen member after member walk away from this club due to one ore more reasons posted. officers had turn club into rockabilly or goth or dia de los muertos club instead of a hearse club. Its all about ego's, not the cars. So a bunch of us broke away and started our own club.

Comment

dang...I always thought they were like one of the more high end type clubs.

Comment

They were! They were GREAT! I was once a very proud member. Then I saw the shit unfold. I owe a lot of my hearse related friendships to that club. I also havent seen a few of them because they feel the same way and stopped attending meets. I go to one meet a year out of twelve. the January meet to see what direction the new officers are going. I hear a friend of mine is running for office and I know he will turn them around for the better. Time will tell.

Comment

HearseJr,

Whats your price for your 63 shipped?

Or would you wanna do some trading? I dont have a ton of extras but i have a few.

Let me know. Thanks.

Paul.

Comment

Hey Paul, I think I'm asking too much..I got $10.25 in it. a friend bought it for me then had a falling out with his girlfriend and he came back a few weeks ago and wanted to know if I'd give him $12 that he paid for and I only had a $10 bill and a quarter, so he took it and left town, and no one has heard from him since. I'm not sure what shipping will be. the box is there but it's not in A-1, top grade 100% perfect. the box has some bends and warping but it looks good. I got the pics from a week ago. like I said I am open to trades. lol.
                  mondays stuff 029.jpg

Comment

Hey Doc, maybe things will change. I hope so. if nothing else you have friends close by with hearses and can meet up for unofficial gatherings.. lol. and you being in CA., I'm sure that you can more people "who want's to go out a' hearse around" then you can shake a stick out. lol.
                    I hope you guys can get it back on track and not be become too strict but at the same time stay professional. Good luck.

Comment

Ok. Are you interested in other hearse diecast trades? I have quite a few. Maybe i have something you dont have. Otherwise shiloot me a price shipped to 23310 in VA. Shouldnt be much.

Comment

I'll get you a price on shipping. My guess is it'll be $1- $1.50..but I'll double check to be sure.

Comment

I'll eat the price on shipping. I think the post girl said three bucks.

Comment

Cool so how much do you want for it?

Comment

I'd like to get $12...or a bullet wifi antenna to boost my signal on my computer. lol. yeah I know that would be a lot harder to find around here. lol. I'd need an address to send it too. I will not be able to mail it out till like the end of the week because the storm mess around here.
                              you can call me at 919 709 8101 if you like to talk in person about it. like I said, it's unopened but the box is dog eared and roughed up a little from being thrown in a box and moved while I was out sailing.
                              Last edited by hearsejr; 03-27-2014, 02:40 PM. Reason: new phone number

Comment

Cool yea ill take it. Send me your addy ill get you a USPS money order out. Yea im in VA its gonna be nasty out till monday or tuesday. Feel free to shoot me a text. Ill PM you my info.

Comment

Working...
                                X