Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my contact info is William Leggett, 115 Pitts rd, Fremont, NC, 27830

Comment

Hey will have you sent it out yet? Were just getting cleaned up after this brutal storm. Ill be sending your payment today bud. Talk to ya soon.

Comment

I have been helping with some sailboating friends and sort of been slack. I'll get it out tomorrow sometime. Sorry it took me so long. I'm getting slack in my old age.

Comment

Thats not a problem. I have another diecast to send out today so ill just send payment while im there.

Comment

Hey Will. Did you receive your $$$?

Comment

yep got it , cashed and decided you would be better off with the white 66 Johnny lightning I got for a buck about 5 years ago.
              lol
              You should be getting it..black Phantom Coaches hearse.. anyday now.

Comment

Originally posted by hearsejr View Post
                yep got it , cashed and decided you would be better off with the white 66 Johnny lightning I got for a buck about 5 years ago.
                lol
                You should be getting it..black Phantom Coaches hearse.. anyday now.
                Lol awesome bud thanks. I threw in a couple extra bucks for shipping. if you wanna get rid of that white JL or any other ones lemme know! Ill let you know when it arrives safe!

Comment

well I sent it out yesterday but the truck had troubles so it will be a day late. I got a bunch of little hearses but I don't know what I want for them. I gotta find the big box of them I have hidden somewhere lol.

Comment

well.. Did ya get it? was it what ya wanted? disappointed? let me know.

Comment

Hey will! Sorry i indeed received it. It as exactly as described and im 100% satisfied! Feel free text me pics of the others if youd like to part with them. Thanks bud!

Comment

Hey LMS would you be willing to part with a white one so my new black one doesn't get lonely?

Comment

Thanks. glad your happy with it. they are locked up right now but I'll try and get some pics this week and see if you might be interested. only one is hard to find though. the Johnny lightning whit 66. I'll post more about later.

Comment

Working...
                          X