Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRU monster 500

Apparently they are taking preorders for this

Toys”R”Us is the leading kids store for all toys, video games, dolls, action figures, learning games, building blocks and more. C'mon, Let's Play!

Damn, that's pretty sweet.

Comment

Looks rather neat, but I have too much stuff like that on the headboard already.

Comment

Stopped at TRU this morning. Although not in a local store yet, they are within a 4 hour radius and this line is just coming in. This is an item that should be in all TRU within next couple of weeks - so don't order and pay additional for shipping if you have not already.

Comment

That's cool, pick me up one if you find some Kevin and I will pay you for it.

Comment

Found 3 big ones and 5 smalls

Comment

Only a couple here so far. Individual vehicles sold out in just a few days. Small 3-packs and playsets remain. Good news is that Monster 500 line is a TRU exclusive, so expect frequent shipments.

Comment

Found 5 small and 2 large at the northlake tru and 1 large at the stone crest tru. Athens didn't have any.

Comment

Picked up a few.

Comment

Happened to swing by TRU en route home today. Restocked!

5 large and 1 small currently in store locally, not bad. There are TWO specials ongoing. First, as Darlene mentioned, is 10% this weekend, valid 10/26-10/27 only. Ask for this coupon and customer service to take advantage.

Additionally, good through 11/2, is buy 1 receive second at 40% off. (Yes, both discounts can be used together this weekend.) After looking closer at my store's stock, I realized that the second series of cars had been stocked in small size. First series in large size. Soooo0oO...there's another version that may garner some attention from 'our' crowd.

#6 Drac Attack is a coffin based vehicle.

TRU employees are all wearing Monster 500 shirts. Maybe for weekend promotion? Either way looks like they're pushing line pretty well.

Comment

I got a few yesterday from Toy R Us. I had to ask if they had any, I couldn't find them. The man working had to look on their computer and then call on the radio to find out where they where.
                      If anybody wants me to pick them some up let me know.

phone Pictures 061.jpgphone Pictures 063.jpg

Comment

I'm running out of space on my headboard.

Comment

Already relayed that much in post #3.

Comment

So I did, glad you pointed it out. I still don't have room for the stuff.

Comment

Since I don't live near a "Toys R Us", I had to do a saerch on Ebay. Since I only wanted the hearse style one, I found it there. I'll pass on the others, simply due to a lack of space.

Comment

Working...
                              X