Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new limited Hot Wheels Ecto-1

Available from 4/26-5/3 ONLY.

Register on the Hot Wheels site for free and you're able to order a limit of two for $14.99/each starting on 4/27. 4/26 ordering is reserved for paying RLC memberships. No worries - as they're making enough to fill orders for the week regardless.

Very similar to the highly detailed SDCC Ecto-1 from last year. This one differs by having new Pearl White paint, Neo-Classics wheels, chrome chassis, and metalflake gray interior. Now, I don't know the total of SDCC Ecto-1 made, but I can relay that it is one of the most highly sought after releases that Mattel had last year. Very difficult to find under $50!

Although I don't expect this to go as high, the fact that it will only be available for a week will keep demand high on the secondary market up. You have enough time to register and order a pair before seeing them on eBay in a month selling for $35-40. Open one and keep one in the package or one to trade...

Mine finally showed. As a nice bonus, the serial numbers are consecutive - a first.

If you ordered these, they should arrive soon.

Comment

Didn't have guts to open one of my consecutive low serial numbers. Managed to grab 2 more this past weekend and one was already opened. Still too overcast to get all the colorful flakes in white paint really popping. This looks REALLY sharp loose though! (And I'm not even a fan of Neo-Classics wheels.) Sandwiched between two RLC Ecto is a standard mainline Ecto for comparison.

Comment

Working...
      X