toy reference: Road Champs Horror Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toy reference: Road Champs Horror Hearse

This 1/43 child's toy with shooting coffins was under $2 at supermarkets when released in '96. Infrequently seen in package nowadays, if/when they do turn up now - they're usually $10-12 each loose. There are four in the series.

I quickly opened mine 15 years ago to play with and display. This weekend I was fortunate enough to find an as-new set at a flea market and can show original packaging:

Snag them if you can! They're both fun and non-PCS friendly.

neat stuff

Comment

I have a set still in the packages from back in the day myself. (and a few opened)

Comment

I opened all of mine. These were really one of the first hearse toys I ever found that really had neat styling on it, clearly an amalgamation of different cars but the lines flowed really well and they just looked cool as hell.

Comment

I still have a bunch back home in storage.

Comment

I found 2 at a store when they first came out, $2 a piece snatched them up.
            Then 2 years later went into a close out store and they had crap tons of them at $1 each.
            So what do I do?..........

Well like a total dumb ass I only bought the 2 I was missing from the set.
            Every time I look at them I wish I had bought up every one they had.

Comment

Working...
            X