Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
    I say we need a toy forum on this board
    I understand what your sayin. The toy threads seem to get shuffled around in the mix. I'm always looking for pics of Atti's cars to justify my measley collection to my wife, and they tend to be hard to dig up. Would be cool to have a dedicated area, seems like quite a few people like to share their procar diecasts off. It would also be a good place for people to chat about trading extras and "wheelin and dealin" between members.

At the same time Shelby states a VERY valid point. ThisIS one big toy forum. Haha!

*EDIT* after reviewing my "reputation" points, we def need a toy thread for wheeling and dealing diecast hearses. Evidently if you have the same car someones talking about, and every ones trading and havin fun, if I do that I'm "thread jackin". Pyro did the same thing that I did, on this thread, advertising his monster hearse. I would never deduct reputation from Pyro for that. I welcomed it! Were all hearse lovers here and get excited when we aquire new procar things. I'm certainly not trying to start anything but I was hurt lol. So yea a toy thread would be killer
    Last edited by SmoothNlow; 09-08-2011, 04:50 PM. Reason: rant...

Comment

BTW Pyro, I've tried unsuccesfully several times to PM you back. I've tried to send PM's to several others but its not working. Not sure why. But Email me @ CNPperformance@gmail.com thanks man!

Comment

Picked up a few goodies while I was out last night!

Also picked up 2 more masters of the universe 59 funny cars not pictured!!

Comment

Picked this group up Friday. Not bad for a single shopping trip!

Comment

Working...
          X