toy reference: HW '59 Cadillac Funny Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toy reference: HW '59 Cadillac Funny Car

Since I had to search to find my old postings, starting a specific new thread should prove easier.

These are all 14 versions (Hot Wheels and Code 3) released of this casting to date:

Advance head's up (and real reason for separate post)~

Next release of this casting is slated for August as part of Hot Wheels' new Nostalgia collector line. 16 count cases, with 2 '59 Cadillac Funny Car per case in mix A. No picture released yet. These will be either $4 or $5 apiece. From Mattel:

This assortment captures the iconic art of legendary properties like Coca-Cola, General Mills, Masters of the Universe and DC Comics. Whether it’s the classic Coca-Cola Santa Claus, advertising great Count Chocula, or childhood heroes like He-Man or The Flash, these 1:64 scale vehicles will transport you to a time when you didn't have a care in the world! Cars feature die-cast bodies and chassis and come with Real Riders.

That red and black one is kick ass

Comment

Crower Cams livery in first photo? PM me your address if yes.

Comment

Here is the brand-spankin'-new Masters of the Universe release. Suggested retail is $4.25, inline with Mattel's 8% price increases. (Although @ TRU in Times Square it coast $5.99 - still cheaper than eBay.) Top tampo deters so a side shot instead:

To check locally:

Comment

May seem like a lot of $$$ but this is a solid:

Mexico Convention

VVHTF! Took me a year to acquire under $100. While infrequently turning up, they're usually $130-150. 1 of 50 made, numbered, and has the most incredible paint job. Showpiece in any diecast collection. Seriously.

Comment

Got a couple of the Masters of the Universe ones from Walmart, it was $4.79.

Comment

Glad to hear!

$4.47 is what I've been seeing @ Walmart. $4.24 @ Kmart. Either $4.99 or $5.99 @ TRU. Have multiple spares now if members can't find them locally.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                May seem like a lot of $$$ but this is a solid:

Mexico Convention
                Lasted 1/2 day. Anyone here snag it?

Comment

I now have 7 Masters of the Universe 59's. Opened one, theyre pretty cool. Im currently modifying one to look cooler. The MOTU stuff on top is kinda lame. Ill post pics. I'm now litterally addicted to collecting procar diecasts lol

Comment

Flat black one I did...

Comment

7 huh? Novice.

What is that, like 4 or 5 stores? I've already traded off more than that and have this many remaining.

Welcome to your low grade addiction. Only gets worse~

Comment

All I can say is "WOW", lol.

Comment

Fucking shit!

Comment

Chris I've PM'd you a couple times after setting aside different spares as you asked. Are you getting them?

Comment

I just haven't had a chance to go through them and see what I have and don't, plus I'm kinda broke right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X