Some of what's in my collection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of what's in my collection.

[img]]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180670_10150173579258677_777083676_8769835_6772353 _n.jpg[/img]

If your interested in seeing more of my collection just say something here, this is just my hearse/pro car related cars, last i knew I had a little over 570 cars in my collection lol
    Attached Files

Fun pics!

Did you even realize that you have both light and dark variations here? Maybe you don't have an extra after all. Heh.

Comment

Woah woah woah woah.... There's two varriants on the gold chase piece???

Comment

Appears that way. Frequently a thinner paint coat will result in a lighter color. However, this isn't one of those examples. See how the forward facing '59 has a warmer, richer hue? Same variation happened with gold 'Custom '53 Cadillac.

Mental note made to check my gold Chases now, although I'm pretty sure I don't have a dark one.

Comment

Hmmm either way I think your right, I think I may have one less car to trade off lol. I'll have to get them both out again next time its sunny again and check this out

Comment

If you drop serious coin on just one of the rarer releases of this casting (after being employed), I highly suggest the Mexico Convention. 50 made - absolutely the *sickest* paint/tampo job of them all!

Comment

Well if I ever can find a job around here I plan on trying to acquire more hard to find pieces, but I'm just outside of Flint, Michigan and its like land of no jobs...lol

Comment

Great collection man.

Comment

Thanks Psyco after seeing some of the other collections on here I feel I have a very very small collection but just add to it when I can

Comment

There are no small colections, just small collectors!

Comment

I like your point Barron....lol

Comment

Working...
                      X