Concerning Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning Shirts

The shirts have been ordered for the car show. Black t-shirt with the logo in white on the back. $10 each as I have been quoted as of today. They will be done for the show.
    The bad news is the personalized shirts we were having done has been put off. I was misquoted on the price, it was not $15 for the total print but $15 for each individual print, as with names they have to do a screen for each one. That would make the price of the shirts about $25 each, and thats just too much. I will look into having an embroidery done but as of right now they have been put on hold.
    I did order extra shirts for everyone who wanted a personalized one so there will plenty for the everyone.
    I apologize for the disappointment.

Any shirts left

Black Widow, Any shirts left? i know it is late just getting on board here, also did you get my membership info i emailed? Also any get togethers planned after the house warming? i will have my hearse home by then , but she has the original motor and we don't know when or if any of her seals and gaskets have been replaced, i want that done before i take off on a 4 hour trip, i would hate to be stranded on the side of the road and the last time i was up your way(2006) some places did not even have a shoulder on the road, waiting to hear from you.

Comment

I got your info and you are added to the members list. We'll have more shirts in April, if we have any done up sooner than that I will be sure to let you know. We try not to make too many more than we'll need as we've had some problems with overkill in the past...lol. We will plan the September meet at the meeting on the 18th, and I'll be sure to post it here and on the events page. We'll have an event planned for every weekend of October so hopefully we'll have something you can make it to. Look forward to meeting you and your coach.

Comment

Black Widow, i'm sure i can make at least 1 meeting, we do go to alot of haunted houses in october so it is a busy month, but i look forward to meeting everyone. and the coach should be road ready but not painted by then, looks pretty creepy now with the fade ,so perfect for halloween this year.

Comment

Welcome Aboard, or is that a broad? any way glad to have ya here. Check out our myspacepage too.

Comment

Working...
          X