Next Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Event

Our next meeting will be June 2nd, 3rd, & 4th....Pineville's Sugar Island for camping. Those who can do Saturday & Sunday will meet with Angelfart (Jenny), those who can do Sunday & Monday will meet the rest of you at the campsite.

Wanted to inform you also that everyone will be providing the food for their own group when we go camping. Just bring what you and the people you come with need, don't worry about anyone else. In the past we have had a small enough group to bring for everyone so I wanted to avoid confusion.

Comment

Just giving the post a bump....

Comment

Also to let ya know....anyone wanting to go camping the 2nd & 3rd (sat,sun) will need to meet Jenny at the neosho walmart on the side by the gas station. Let me know if your going so I can have her keep an eye out for ya, and so she's not there all day waiting for people to show.
        Anyone going on the 3rd & 4th (sun,mon) needs to let me know so I can set a time for everyone to meet at my place before we head out...
        See you there either way.....

Comment

okay, it's 5 per person for the campsite, 30 for a canoe (yes that covers everything). Juts wanted to let ya'all know.

Comment

Working...
          X