Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao

Comment

Holy shit. It looks like that thing has good back shocks on it. Every one I see the front bumper is 4 feet high off of the ground, and the rear bumper is fucking up my asphalt and leaving a trail of sparks

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
          Holy shit. It looks like that thing has good back shocks on it. Every one I see the front bumper is 4 feet high off of the ground, and the rear bumper is fucking up my asphalt and leaving a trail of sparks
          Thats because they have front shocks and rear air ride. the air ride fails after about 10 years. I ended up having a controller on my Mark VIIIs suspension and could drop and raise it on purpose...but it stranded me once so I just switched over to lowering coil over springs, so its nice and low..plus can go around corners like a mo-fo. I love have a low 13 second 4k lb car.

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
            Did they catch the fucker?

This is like pulling teeth to get information Bill!
            OK here is everything I know.

They guy that stole the car ran a top sign in front of a cop who was on his way to a call with lights and siren. The theif thought the cop was after him and ran. After a high speed chace ending at the park apts. he bailed of foot and they were still looking for him when I went and got the car. I have placed some calls to get some follow up info, but nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kinee View Post
              conti's can go high speed? LOL
              It is a towncar, not a continental. Seriously though, the only reason (Besides him being stupid) that the cop caught him was he had made a drug run with the car, and put the weed in under the air cleaner, with a rag blocking the airintake. I found this out when I went to check the oil and the rag I leave under the hood was gone, I found it there. You would be amazed how much better cars run when they get air.
              Last edited by Chaser; 08-13-2007, 06:43 PM. Reason: forgot stuff.

Comment

Thats because they have front shocks and rear air ride. the air ride fails after about 10 years. I ended up having a controller on my Mark VIIIs suspension and could drop and raise it on purpose...but it stranded me once so I just switched over to lowering coil over springs, so its nice and low..plus can go around corners like a mo-fo. I love have a low 13 second 4k lb car.
                This is all very true, but I haven't had to have it fixed yet, but I did have to replace the relay.

Comment

Glad you got it back, you are lucky! Did he happen to fill it up too?

Comment

Wait...so there was a bag of pot in your air intake? Or did the cops find it?

Comment

Wait...so there was a bag of pot in your air intake? Or did the cops find it?
                      Neither, but there were remnats (crumbs) left in the intake under the filter.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
                        Neither, but there were remnats (crumbs) left in the intake under the filter.

Well damn. That would have almost been some comphensation. Or at least it would have helped you forget about it for awhile.lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X