AMBER THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMBER THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH

I WNAT PAID FOR THE CAR I SOLD YOU . I HAVE HEARD SEVERAL STORIES ABOUT GETTING MY MONEY SENT TO ME AND WHATEVER. THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH HERE IS MY INFO , I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU ...... THIS HAS GOTTEN OLD. I JUST WANT PAID , I COULD HAVE SCRAPPED IT FOR MORE THAT YOU PAID ME FOR IT, HELL II COULD HAVE TORCHED IT AND HAD A NICE BBQ AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR AN EVENING . ENOUGH GAMES AND BULLSHIT CALL ME. THANKS

STEVE
    816 241 4984
    Last edited by candymancaddy; 10-21-2007, 06:49 PM. Reason: ADDED A LINE

Do you still have the car? How much do you want for it.

Comment

if i knew where it was id go burn the fucking thing, im sick of being played.....

Comment

I hate to tell you this but Amber isn't registered on this board anymore. She has dial-up and lives in the middle of nowhere so she just never bothered registering. We've all mentioned to her that she needs to get this settled but that's all we can do. I'm not saying give up, and I understand why you're pissed, it just isn't going to do any good to yell at her on here when she doesn't even come here anymore. Try her on myspace, you'd have better luck.

Comment

myspace huh? link to her page?

Comment

Check your Private Messages.

Comment

2 years, no answers ... karma is a bitch , let me see that car at a show , i promise it leaves on a tow truck.....in pieces....and i dont give a damn who owns it now, i never got paid.....
              Last edited by candymancaddy; 10-22-2009, 12:42 AM. Reason: added to post

Comment

Still have the title? Why not just repo it?

Comment

I wish I did . All I have is a signed promissary note on the balance due . Have not a clue where the damn car is .

Comment

If we join resourses, we can hunt and kill the fools who owe us money. I have Arizona covered.

Comment

While you're at it, can someone take care of my ex wife?

Comment

Comment

Yes it's an old thread , what the hell does that have to do with anything. You would be pissed to if someone got over on ya

Comment

How much are you out?

Comment

Couple hundred bucks bit that's far from the point . I know I'm not getting paid at this point , but now I'm just gonna make sure everyone knows she's a scamming asshat

Comment

Working...
                              X