Meeting dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting dates

I will be posting new meeting dates soon, due to Chaser getting a change in schedule at work we have to wait and see what weekend he has off first.
    Thanks to everyone who made it to the Herasemas party, and for those who got snowed at home, sorry we missed you.
    Remember the next 3 meetings until April will be all about co-ordinating for the April show. We're in the process of having the trophies made and shirts done now.
    For now....Happy New Year, we'll see you sometime next year!

If you need a place to make up the shirts lemme know. Gots a friend who runs a shirt printing place. Might be able to get a good price on them.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, as of right now that's up to our VP...lol...letting him have the headache this year.
      We do have a meeting date, Sunday January 20th, 7pm, 2-stiff's place in Neosho. If you need directions or a ride contact me and I'll hook ya up.

Comment

Would love to be there, but I'm stuck in kentucky right now, and than next week I'm headed to indiana and thanks to bad brakes and a few other minor problems I had to leave the hearse at home this time around. But I definetely do still plan on being at the show in april.

Comment

Hoping this show is even better than last years. We've got a member working on some special trophies that are way nice, getting busy on the shirt thing, and the show field is already set to go, now we just need to get an idea of how many people are coming.

Comment

Yep be expecting an invite for everyone on the main board soon.

Comment

Working...
            X