info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info

Okay, we're having 2 meetings in march...the 1st one at Kshearsedrivers on the 8th. The 2nd one at Chasers on the 15th at 7pm, early St. Patty's day party.
    I also need to know who wants shirts, we don't have prices yet but I need an idea of how many we're going to need, so a heads up would be appreciated. Here's the design for the shirts, white logo on black.

I'll take two please! Triple x if you can get them.

Comment

put me down for 3, size XL

Comment

anyway I can get me one of those ? I will represent the West Coast for ya !!!

Comment

Wife of chaser

Hello
          I'll take one of those shirts XXX-large here also...

Comment

We'll get em to anyone that wants one, I'll let the VP know as he's the one having em made. I'll get a price up for em as soon as we find out. Just pm me where to send em to, and for Helvis...what size?

Comment

2 xl please ,
              thanks in advance
              ~E~

Comment

I want one. Oh yeah that's right, I am sleeping with the lady taking the orders. Silly me.

Comment

PS. Don't tell the wife.

Comment

When they are ready, I'll take a 2XL to represent the SouthWest for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
                      PS. Don't tell the wife.
                      A bit late for that now....don't ya think?

Comment

The shirts will be $10 for members (cost of shirts) and $15 for everyone else (to help cover the cost of having them made)......
                        So is everyone who wanted one sure they still want one?
                        They should be ready to ship at the end of the month....so I need shipping addy's for everyone who wants a shirt, and I'll let Chaser handle the whole paypal thing cause it would be easier for everyone that way.
                        I just work here man.....

Comment

Yep defintely still interested, i've got a paypal account i set up for ebay but not sure how it all works, lemme know and I'll go ahead and pay for them now

Comment

Sorry for the delayed reply....we're getting ready to take a trip in a few days and it's been something around here.
                            I'll have Chaser get back to you on the paypal thing cause he's the one with the account....

Comment

send me a pm with your phone number, and I will gey ya the info you seek.

Comment

Working...
                              X