Slight Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight Change

The Hearse Show will remain the same, but we are postponing Eat Your Baby Day for the Ren Fest.
    Here's the info for anyone who would like to go.

Days Of Operation
    Saturday and Sunday, April 26 ~ 27, 2008
    10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ticket Price
    General Admission at the gate $12.50
    Children 12 and under $6.00, Seniors 55 and over $9.00
    Family Packages: One day (two adults, two children) $32.00
    Weekend pkg (two adults) $45.00
    Family Weekend pkg (two adults, two children) $58.00
    Groups of over 10 (Schools, Churches, NFP organizations), call offices at 417-483-1849 for special pricing.

Should be a great turnout at the show, shirts are done and will be handed out to members at the show, then we'll get the rest of them out to those of you on the board who wanted some.
    Looks like everything is set to go, so shine your hearses and we'll see you the 26th.

Well I dunno if you got my message but thanks to the assholes at my office I've been sent here to canton new york till the first of may. So I'm not going to be able to make this show, but due to a change of heart I've decided to take a job back home instead of traveling. So as long as the shows are on the weekends I should be able to start attending on a regular basis. If chaser can call me and let me know how to go about paying for the shirts I'd be greatly appreciative.

Comment

pm me your phone number and I will call.

Comment

Sucks that you'll miss the show, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. At least you'll be able to come to the summer meets, which are usually a blast (camping, bonfires, etc) We'll be sure to post pics of the show for ya.
        I can get your shirt sent off to ya as soon as Chaser gets things set up, I'll get a hold of the VP today and get your shirts from him.
        Maybe karma will smile at ya and you'll be able to make the show yet....never know?

Comment

Working...
        X