1st place winner at model contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st place winner at model contest!

I won first place automotive at the Hobby World model contest yesterday! Here's a pic of the winning car....

Kelly stopped by the hobby shop just before the contest in his '75, so I consider him my good luck charm!!!!

Cool model & congrats on the win!

Comment

Thanks Kaptin! I appreciate the comment!

Comment

Damn!, that's sweet!.........Seems like every time I wanna' pull a kit outta' my stash and try to get back in the hobby, I see a masterpiece like this and don't even want to attempt a build.......

Comment

Congrats man, awesome model!

Comment

Originally posted by Tulsa Guy View Post
            Damn!, that's sweet!.........Seems like every time I wanna' pull a kit outta' my stash and try to get back in the hobby, I see a masterpiece like this and don't even want to attempt a build.......
            Don't let it discourage you from building! The only way to learn how build good is to build and build and build.... It took me YEARS to learn how to do models like this one, and I had allot of help learning. There are forums all over the net that have people that will help you with advice and tips. One such place is here:

Lots of good people to talk to there. Just don't get discouraged, have faith in yourself, and learn! Good luck with your modeling, and if you need to ask a question, you can send me an e-mail, or a PM.

Comment

Thanks Bill! I'm now working to redo the "Corpsevette". The paint needs to be re-done. Wish me luck!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X