hearses must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hearses must go

Selling the collection. Most of you know what we have. If it comes to specific ones let me know I'll get you details. The 68 Olds asking $700 does not run or drive but does come with engine. The Chrysler asking $1500 and I do believe the others are spoken for.

Thanks
    Last edited by kshearsedriver; 07-10-2008, 01:03 AM.

got ne 64 caddy parts?

Comment

But why must they go?

Comment

They are going because of the big D. I'm keeping my '68 Pontiac Superior and the '62 Cad S&S for myself. My brother bought the '68 Olds C/B. Amanda is keeping the '78 M/M and had a friend of hers haul the '64 Flxible to the scrap yard. The '56 Chevy National ambulance went to another Chariots member. I'm keeping the '50 Cad Superior for my oldest daughter who wants to rebuild it when she gets old enough to drive. That leaves the '58 Chrysler National still needing a home so I can pay for court/legal fees to finalize the divorce. In fact Amanda is the one who started this post without me knowing it before I changed my password.

Comment

Put a word in over at the PCS. They have the money that most of us don't, and there has been a few posts about Chryslers as of late (I think).

Comment

Scrap the Buick??!! AAAUUGGHH!! There was only 88 of those....

Comment

Originally posted by Tulsa Guy View Post
              Scrap the Buick??!! AAAUUGGHH!! There was only 88 of those....
              Yeah I was PISSED, but not much I could do about it at that point. At least from what I heard one of the yard employees is taking it home instead of it being crushed, but I don't know that for sure.

Comment

I'll Take the olds

I'm interested in the olds get at me ...

Comment

The Olds is already gone. The only one I have left for sell is the '58 Chrysler.

Comment

What are you asking on the 58 Chrysler

Comment

The Ex has decided to keep the '58. So I'm all out of coaches for sale right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X