Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff

Ok 1st things 1st. I am moving (again) and will be off line for a couple of days.

The next meeting is going to be the Raycliff Manor Blood Drive on Oct 4th. We will be meeting at denny's at 5:00pm to drive out to raycliff. For those who don't know Raycliff manor is a haunted house that has moved up here from Eureka Springs.

ill be down on the 19th to pick up the caddy yeah!!! Wish i could make it down sooner

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
      Ok 1st things 1st. I am moving (again) and will be off line for a couple of days.

For those who don't know Raycliff manor is a haunted house that has moved up here from Eureka Springs.
      If the house moved here by itself, it really is haunted!!!!

Where ya moving to this time?

Comment

Sorry.... I couldn't resist....

I'll try to be at Denny's tomorrow night.

Comment

We moved to Reddings Mill (Also Known as south south Jopllin) got tired of the City Codes. Live right on the river. No not in a van.

Comment

I'm glad that you guys (Chariots Of The Dead) formed a hearse club fairly close to where I live.

Comment

This begs the question, Where do ya live? We are having a meeting Sunday the 30th of November at 6:30pm at the Reddings Mill Inn. I 44 to exit 6 then turn south and go till ya see the inn.

Comment

I live in Neosho.
                I should probably tell you that I don't own a hearse, but plan to. I do love hearses and think that they are amazing vehicles.

Comment

Come join us at the meeting, maybe we can help ya find one.

Comment

I probably will come to the meeting. Please refresh my memory. What time is it?

Comment

6:30 pm this sunday at the reddings mill inn.

Comment

Thank you for the invitation.

Comment

no prob, the more the scarier

Comment

Working...
                          X