selling my 83 impala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling my 83 impala

I have an 83 Chevy Impala 4 dr I need to sell.This was going to be a project car but i just dont have the time to finish it and the wife says it needs to go.Both front and right rear door handles have been shaved (needs poppers),rear tail light assembly fabed from sheet metal for L.E.D. tail lights,inner fender wells removed to make room for big block,trunk lock shaved (has electric popper),Front suspention lowered aprox. 3",has 86"-90" header panel with composite lenses,camaro sterring column for floor shifter,bucket seats,certified 120 mph speedo.Heres the bad no motor,transmission,interior(dash,door panels,carpet,rear seat)heater/ac, windshield needs replaced,has a few dents and dings here and there.This would make a great start to a custom vehicle or race/demo derby car.This car was a daily driver since 99 until a year ago.I have put alot of time into this car and hope to see it go to someone who will finish it.I'm asking $800 O.B.O.You can email me at fallenanjl000@yahoo.com for any questions (please put 83 Impala in subject line) or call 417-300-5233 after 4:30 Mon.-Fri.
    Attached Files

Wow this forum is really DEAD no pun intended.Well my Impala is gone now got rid of it on the 16th of dec.Traded it for a 1990 Acura Legend wich has turned out to be a far better car.

Comment

Shh. We are trying to sleep. Seriously Big news coming sooon

Comment

Working...
      X