hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone

chaser said i should pop in and say hi, and see what everyone is up to.. i see you guys are alot closer to me than the other groups i talk to.. i have an 85 buick lesaber/estate/eureka hearse.. i would love to meet your group some time, if money and time off alows.. looks like you guys have alot of fun here to.. catch ya around..

Yea New Blood.

Comment

oooh, fresh meat. *wicked chuckle* So, tell us a bit more about yourself and your coach. Where are you located?
      I'm Amber, and I currently have 1 and 1/2 hearses. Lurch, who is an 82 Cadillac S&S Victoria that I co-own with my 16 year old son. Lurch is in very late stages of decomposition and it will take years for Kris to get the ol' boy going again. My current ride is Victoria, an '81 Cadillac S&S Victoria that we just recently got on the road again. In fact, last weekend was her maiden voyage.
      My hubby and I live in Arma KS.

Glad to have you in the club!

Amber

Comment

Comment

wyvren what the hell you can't pop into Dead Heat and say hi!!! well you know what??? You know you rock. Hey I know you said you were going to go to TX for a show. Well I belive you might be going by Chasers. Just a thought. So on your way back home you are going to be coming over here to AZ and say hi to right???
          Talk to you later hon

Comment

wow.. i guess i need to check this more often..lol..i live in des moines iowa.. it is very borring here..lol.. http://hearse-goddess.livejournal.com/ and i am also on myspace my name there is wyvren..lol.. i have pics on both those sites.. since i cant figure out how to put them on here..lol.. its nice to meet all of you.. - and ravensfx - you know you could call.. but oh .. no.. do i hear anything... hahahaha.. i dont think we are going to have enough time to make side trips.. but i wish we could.. my brother in law only took a few days off.. and i think we have to drive back the night of the concert when it is done.. wich really sucks.. but oh well.. well every one.. i am off.. talk to you all later..

Comment

Working...
            X