Important!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important!!!!

As some of you may have noticed, there has been a drop in participation on the board, and a lack of hearses in the hearse club. It feels like we are dying as a club. To keep this from happening, I have went to a 5 day work week, will be on here more, and will be making some changes in the next couple of weeks. Everyone that can go to Eureka Springs needs to so we can discuss how to keep Chariots alive. If you can not make it, please e-mail me and let me know so we can hook up and get your input. Since this club was started it has been a blast, and I would like to continue to see it be a success. The short term stuff is already set except for the specifics. October is fast approaching. We will have something scheduled for every week, with the annual Halloween Night Party to end the month. After that is up in the air. I figured that we would fix the problems now to prevent them from become lethal.

Well, you know that you can count me in. Since getting bitten by the hearse-bug, I have pretty much always thought that there cannot be too many "hearse-oriented" events.
    I think that all clubs tend to ebb and flow....I doubt that it will be a lethal thing. And right now, with the Halloween season upon us, perhaps interest will perk up a bit.
    I'm still waiting to get a little more info on the car show in Ft. Scott on Sept. 30...I'll post the details as soon as I know more. And it is open to any make and model vehicle...so long as it has been customized in some way.

The weekend before Halloween is going to be a busy one....I believe that kshearsedriver has been contacted about a party of some sort up in Ft. Scott on the Saturday before Halloween...a spook trail/house type of thing...that they were wanting to get as many hearses out to as possible, but I don't know if he has heard anything more about it.
    And the CotD Halloween party is on Halloween night, correct? I'm going to try to at least drop by for a little while...but I'm not sure how long I will be able to stay. If it's at 2-Stiff's place, I will likely need directions. Been there once, but I've slept since then.

Amber

Comment

<div>
      (Amber @ Sep. 21 2006,09:55)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I will likely need directions. Been there once, but I&#39;ve slept since then.

Amber</div>
      I&#39;m glad I&#39;m not the only one that has this problem.

Comment

Hell, I sometimes need directions home from work. lol.
        Until I&#39;ve been someplace a few times, it just imprint properly in my mind.

Amber

Comment

Working...
        X