hey Chaser...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey Chaser...

Did you ever find any pictures of Victoria that you took back when ya'll first found her? if so, email them to me asap. I need some "before" pictures of her for the placard I am making for the show.

Amber

k, Will go look now.

Comment

Sorry, they went away with the old message board, I will keep looking though.

Comment

Yeah, I was afraid of that. I know that I have them stored on my computer, but my computer has a nasty virus so I cannot even save them to disk safely so that I could print them off on another computer's printer. My printer is out of ink and right now, I have more important things to do with my money than buy an ink cartridge. GRRRR! And I don't have a single picture of Victoria on this computer. Well, other than the new ones taken in Arkansas...but I need a "before" picture to show how far she's come.

Amber

Comment

I have looked through all my pics on both computers, and on all the CD's I have. When we took those pics, we took em to help sell the hearse. We posted em, then deleted them. It wasn't till later that Tina decided to buy it. I re-downloaded the vid of the flamethrower to my pc, and that is the only thing that got saved. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
          X